Enjoy the Flowers covering Hills, Mountains and the Sky.
You must be impressed with the purple carpet of lavenders on the vast land of Hokkaido. The flowers are processed into potpourri and herbal tea as well as being used for perfume and aromatherapy. As summer comes in Hokkaido, the flowers are coming out.
Flowering seasons and major highlights
- Mid June to Mid August
- Farm Tomita in Nakafurano
- Mid July to Mid September
- Potpourri no Sato in Furano
- Early July to Mid August
- Zerubu no Oka, or Zerubu Hill, in Biei
Kanno Farm in Kamifurano
Hinode Park and Lavender En in Kamifurano
Saika no Sato in Nakafurano
Mt. Hokusei Municipal Lavender Park in Nakafurano
- Early July to Late July
- Higashiyama Lavender Farm in Niseko
Lavender Garden on Miyama Pass in Kamifurano