Recommended cycling events
Hokkaido's largest road race which takes place in Niseko mountain range of Hokkaido where participants gather from all over the world.
"Niseko Classic Race" celebrating the 7th in 2022 enters the third year of the "UCI Gran Fondo World Series" (UCI Gran Fondo World Series), a recognized civic race under the umbrella organization of UCI (International Bicycle Competition Association) .[Niseko area]Niseko area is said that the snow quality of powder snow is the world's best, and where travel agency from overseas gather, which is a word indicating a area extending to the base of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri. Mount Yōtei is also called "Ezo Fuji" and its scenery is a magnificent view representing Hokkaido. The season when Niseko Classic held is the season of fresh with many pleasant sunny days. It is an area where you can enjoy the nature of Hokkaido focusing around outdoor activities and food.
Registration and details
- ●individual time trial
Quota: 300 persons
Hokkaido Niseko mountain system / Kutchan-cho Special Course (15km)
- ●UCI Gran Fondo World Series
Individual Road Race (distance of 150 km and 85 km)
Hokkaido Niseko mountain range / Kutchan-cho・Kyōwa-cho・Rankoshi-cho・Niseko-cho
■Gourmetfondo in Tokachi NakasatsunaiNakasatsunai
This cycling event is intended to create a new perspective on and sense of Tokachi's attractions, with courses centered in southern Tokachi. The BBQ planned for the finale is planned to evoke the theme in lots of ways, and with the slogan "Bikes - Food - Tokachi" you're sure to find something to enjoy!
- ●35km Course
- ●50km Course
- ●105km Course
■Niseko HANAZONO Hill ClimbNiseko
With the town of Kutchan-cho in the world-famous ski resort area of Niseko as a base, this, Hokkaido's most popular hill climbing race, passes through local festival grounds and offers beautiful views of the mountains and highlands.
- ●Kutchan City〜
Niseko Annupuri Goshikiyu (Elevation 796m)
〈Total Length 16km・ Average Gradient 4.6%〉
■Hokkaido Sorachi Gourmet FondoMinami Sorachi
The Hokkaido Sorachi Gourmet Fondo 2017 will be held in the booming Minami Sorachi area, which resembles the European farm belt. The local ingredient-based food is also a big hit. It also has good access, being just about 1 hour by car from Sapporo and Chitose Airport.
- ●Long Course (97km)
- ●Gravel course (105km)
- ●Middle course (64km)
■Biei Century RideBiei
This event takes place in Biei-cho, where fields spread out around the feet of the Tokachi Mountain range and the rolling hills offer gorgeous natural scenery. The gorgeous view opens up in front of you as you top the hills and pass through the mild slopes.
- ●Biei Century Ride
Stage 1 (60km)・Stage 2 (100km)
- ●Biei Hill Tour Course
Panorama Course (25km)
Patchwork Course (30km)
OtherBike Races and Events※Note: For event schedules and details, please enquire with the even sponsors.
- TOUR OF KAMUI IshikariRoad Tour(80km・40km)
- BRM515 Hokkaido 200km Horonai-BibaiBrevet
- Granfondo MashuRoad Tour (100km・60km)
- BRM604 Hakodate 300kmBrevet (100km・60km)
- Nature Ride NisekoRoad Tour (110km・30km)
- BRM611 Hokkaido 300km TotoroBrevet
- Bikecology Exercise Tokachi Meet and Tokachi Cycling ObihiroCycling Event 35km
- BRM618 Hokkaido 400km TokapuchiLong Ride Event
- GREAT EARTH Furano RideRoad Tour(110km・47km)
- Granfondo KiyosatoRoad Tour (155km・85km・50km・MTB20km)
- BRM702 Hokkaido 600km SapporoBrevet
- TOUR OF KAMUI 2022 ShinshinotsuRoad Tour(85km)
- Tour de Hokkaido 2022 Citizen race competitionRoad race(1 lap 7.8km lap course)
- Tour de KitahiroCycling 50km
- BRM716 Hokkaido 200km KitamiBrevet
- Niseko Yotei Fun RideRoad Tour 55km